Tag Archives: food
CONTEST ENDED: February 17, 2012
WINNER! Nicole Steen
Hard to believe I have written 100 blog posts in the last 10 months!
I am having so much fun writing about things I am passionate about. My family, cooking, crafts, and decorating our home. I am also amazed at the feedback I have received and you all actually enjoy reading what little ol’ me has to say
So since my 100th post is a somewhat significant milestone I wanted to make sure I had a pretty sweet prize for this contest winner. But this will take a little bit more of an effort from my blog readers…..
The Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan
This can be used for so much more than “bars.” Here are just some of the recipes I use it for
Chocolate Chip Cookies (I used the round stoneware for this recipe but you can use the bar pan too)
California Club Pizza (my fave)
Pizza Burgers (my hubby’s fave)
Chicken & Broccoli Braid (all the way at the bottom of this post)
Walnut & Parsley Crescent Rolls (I made these at my mom’s house and she doesn’t have the Stoneware Bar Pan…tsk tsk! But if she did I would have used it for these)
This contest requires a bit more work since the prize is so great!
1) Become a Fan: You must be a fan of Adventures of a Domestic Engineer on Facebook
2) Share My Page: You need to share my blog’s Facebook Fan Page on your own Facebook Wall.
3) Increase Your Odds: For every friend of yours that “Likes” my page you will be entered again (and again and again!) into the contest. So you can share my fan page on your wall as many times as you want! Make sure your friends let you know that they “liked” the page.
Say something like “Check out this mom’s blog, “like” her Facebook page and YOU and I will both be entered to win the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan!!”
5) Leave A Comment: Make sure you let me know that you shared it on your page by leaving a comment on this post or somewhere on my Facebook Fan Page. Also, towards the end of the contest let me know how many of your friends “liked” my page so I know how many times to enter you.
6) Contest Ends: I will give reminders about the contest every day for the next week. The contest ends on February 17!
7) Winner: There will be one winner and the prize will be shipped to anywhere in the continental United States. My husband will be drawing the name out of a hat to decide the winner (I know, way professional ) The winner will be announced the next day.
Note: I am not paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, I just do them to thank you awesome folks for stopping in!